Rogue Industries Oak Tan Rogue Wallet
Handmade oak tanned leather front pocket bifold Rogue wallet by Rogue Industries, brought to you by Letherwerks.
The Rogue Front Pocket Wallet in Oak Tan is Rogue Industries' first vegetable tanned wallet. In vegetable tanning, oak bark is used to preserve the leather - a traditional method that has been used for thousands of years. It's a slower process, but results in a durable, natural looking leather that ages beautifully over time.
The Rogue Front Pocket Wallet in Oak Tan top grain leather is slim, lightweight and fits perfectly in your front pocket. RFID-blocking WalletGuard is stitched directly into the lining of the wallet, protecting your credit cards from unauthorized access and protecting you from identity theft.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Crafted in Lewiston, Maine.
- Genuine Horween Top-Grain Leather.
- Full size banknote section, 3 card slots, ID pocket and a stash pocket.
- Comfortably holds 6 credit cards.
- 5" x 3.4" x .25”, 1.4 oz.
- Backed by Rogue Industries' 2 year warranty.