Rogue Industries Bison Flap Wallet
Handmade bison leather flap wallet by Rogue Industries, brought to you by Letherwerks.
You probably won't see a buffalo roaming at Maine's Acadia National Park, but there's a good chance you'll come across the Rogue Industries Bison Flap Wallet in your travels Down East. Designed, cut and stitched in Maine, their newest wallet features American Bison leather that is legendary for its durability. A single center compartment for cash and cards keeps things slim. Crafted for years of use.
. P l e a s e . N o t e .
The American bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Proudly Handmade in Maine.
- Genuine top grain bison leather.
- Center cash and card pocket.
- Comfortably holds 8 credit cards.
- 4.25" x 3” x 0.25"; 2.1 oz.
- Backed by Rogue Industries' 2 year warranty.