Oberon Dia de los Muertos Luxe Icon Journal Cover
Handmade Luxe Icon refillable journal cover with embossed Dia de los Muertos print by Oberon Design, brought to you by Letherwerks.
Feels as Good as it Looks: Made from premium domestic leather, drum-dyed for a rich color and durable finish you won't find elsewhere.
Let Your Creativity Flow: The included hardbound journal insert features blank pages and a lined template, ready for your thoughts, sketches, memories and more. Even better, the refillable cover fits any 5.5 x 8.5" (L) inserts.
An Instant Heirloom: More than just a diary or notebook, your Oberon Design Leather Journal is crafted to last a lifetime and is sure to be cherished.
Handcrafted in the US: As beautiful as it is inspiring, this American made journal is a true work of art, lovingly crafted, one at a time, from genuine leather by artisans right in Oberon Design's California workshop.
Give the Gift of Inspiration: Artists, writers, students and others appreciate the value of a quality journal. Give the creative soul in your life a truly unique gift to treasure for a lifetime.
. F e a t u r e s .
- All over Wild Rose embossing with a round Sugar Skull Icon patch sewn into front of cover for a classy shadow box design.
- Dimensions: 6" x 9".
- A blank hardbound book insert included, made with recycled, heavy bond, acid free paper.
- Provided lined template sheet facilitates straight lined writing.
- Replacement book fillers also available.
- Book Insert size: 5.5" x 8.5" with 208 pages.
- Weight with book in cover: 1.6lb.
Handmade in California of premium full grain cowhide leather.