Oberon Hokusai Wave Icon Refillable Journal Cover
Leather refillable Icon journal cover with embossed Hokusai Wave print handmade in the USA by Oberon Design, brought to you by Letherwerks.
- Feels as Good as it Looks: This two tone, embossed Icon Journal is made from premium domestic leather; drum dyed for a rich color and durable finish you won't find elsewhere.
- Let Your Creativity Flow: The included hardbound journal insert features blank pages and a lined template, ready for your thoughts, sketches, memories and more. Even better, the refillable cover fits any 5.5" x 8.5" inserts.
- An Instant Heirloom: More than just a diary or notebook, your Oberon Design leather journal is crafted to last a lifetime and is sure to be cherished.
- Handcrafted in the US: As beautiful as it is inspiring, this American made journal is a true work of art, lovingly crafted, one at a time, from genuine leather by artisans right in Oberon's California workshop.
- Give the Gift of Inspiration: Artists, writers, students and others appreciate the value of a quality journal. Give the creative soul in your life a truly unique gift they'll treasure for a lifetime.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Dimensions: 6" x 9".
- Embossed rectangular Hokusai Wave Icon patch sewn into front of cover for a classy shadow box design.
- A blank hardbound book insert included, made with recycled, heavy bond, acid free paper.
- Provided lined template sheet facilitates straight lined writing.
- Replacement book fillers also available.
- Book Insert specs: 5.5" x 8.5" inches with 208 pages.
- Weight with book in cover: 1.6lb.
Proudly bench crafted in California from premium full grain cowhide leather.