Oberon da Vinci Refillable Journal Cover
Leather refillable journal cover with embossed da Vinci print handmade in the USA by Oberon Design, brought to you by Letherwerks.
Feels as Good as it Looks: Made from premium domestic leather, drum-dyed for a rich color and durable finish you won't find elsewhere.
Let Your Creativity Flow: The included hardbound journal insert features blank pages and a lined template, ready for your thoughts, sketches, memories and more. Even better, the refillable cover fits any 5.5 x 8.5" (L) inserts.
An Instant Heirloom: More than just a diary or notebook, your Oberon Design leather journal is crafted to last a lifetime and is sure to be cherished.
Handcrafted in the US: As beautiful as it is inspiring, this American made journal is a true work of art, lovingly crafted, one at a time, from genuine leather by artisans right in Oberon Design's California workshop.
Give the Gift of Inspiration: Artists, writers, students and others appreciate the value of a quality journal. Give the creative soul in your life a truly unique gift to treasure for a lifetime.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Large 6" x 9".
- Small 5" x 6.875".
- Hand cast Britannia pewter button and leather thong closure.
- Comes with a blank hardbound book insert included, made with recycled, heavy bond, acid free paper.
- A lined template sheet provided facilitates straight lined writing.
- Replacement book fillers also available.
- Book Insert specs:
- Large 5.5" x 8.5" with 208 pages.
- Small 4.25" x 6.25" with 220 pages.
- Weight with book in cover:
- Large 1.6lb.
- Small .80lb.
Proudly bench crafted in California from premium full grain cowhide leather.