Lejon Navajo Straight Bison Belt
The Navajo belt by Lejon, brought to you by Letherwerks.
Lejon's Navajo design is based off classic leather belts, but the twist is in the leather. Made from genuine Bison leather, the deep pebble grain gives this belt a lot of texture, make it a talking point at any event.
. P l e a s e . N o t e .
The American bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Classic design with a spin, the Navajo is a genuine bison leather style for casual belts.
- Made from genuine Bison leather with a deep pebble grain to really bring out the texture.
- Width: 1&1⁄2 in strap.
- A painted beveled edge with dark double stitching.
- Modern bullet tip.
- Single leather keeper.
- Lined with full grain leather.
- Antiqued nickel roller buckle.
- Snap closure to accommodate buckle change.
- Proudly handmade in the USA.
- Handcrafted by professional belt makers.
- LEJON suggests ordering belts one size up from your actual pant size for the best fit.