Coronado Leather Bison Weekender #505
Handmade bison leather Weekender by Coronado Leather, brought to you by Letherwerks.
The Bison weekender showcases the unique beauty of the shrunken Bison hide. Accented with Horween® Latigo and lined with tartan plaid. The weekender is designed for the person that seeks adventure, unrestrained boundaries, and enjoys the irreplaceable feeling of nature in their hands.
. P l e a s e . N o t e .
The American Bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Dual top handles; secured with snap closure.
- Spacious main compartment.
- Interior zip pocket (8” opening).
- Front exterior accessory pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
. D e t a i l s .
- Dimensions: 19” x 12” x 9”.
- Strap: 37” - 43” made of Horween® latigo with Bison pad.
- Handmade In USA.
. M a t e r i a l s .
- Leather: US Tanned Genuine American Bison Leather (5-6oz).
- Handles/Trim: Horween® Latigo Straps, Handles & Trim (8-9oz.).
- Hardware: Solid Brass.
- Zipper: YKK USA #10 | Antique Brass.
- Lining: 5.5oz. Tartan Plaid (Cotton/Poly).