Coronado Leather Bison Utility Case #676
Handmade bison leather Utility Case by Coronado Leather, brought to you by Letherwerks.
Designed to carry your pens, pencils, earbuds and cables; the Bison Utility Case is a great organizational tool that is both functional and rugged. Coronado Leather works closely with a tannery in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to develop a beautiful finish to exact specifications. The skins go through a detailed shrinking process that accentuates the already bold and textured appearance of the hide, giving this tough and rugged leather a distinct appearance that can’t be replicated by any other material. The Bison Collection is designed to embrace and showcase the natural scarring and texture variations that make this leather so special.
. P l e a s e . N o t e .
The American Bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Top brass zipper closure.
- Exterior d-ring.
- Compact main compartment to carry necessities.
. D e t a i l s .
- Dimensions: 8” x 2 ½” x 1 ¾” .
- Handmade In USA.
. M a t e r i a l s .
- Leather: US Tanned Genuine American Bison Leather (5-6oz).
- Hardware: Solid Brass | Antique (Walnut) or Nickel (Black).
- Zipper: YKK USA #10 | Antique Brass (Walnut) or Matte Nickel (Black).
- Lining: Backed leather (unlined).