Coronado Leather Bison Redwood Backpack #515
Handmade bison leather Redwood Backpack by Coronado Leather, brought to you by Letherwerks.
The Redwood Bison Backpack features a combination of three amazing materials. The body is cut from a domestic 10oz. waxed canvas, both water resistant and lightweight. The pockets, flap and top-straps are made from the signature Shrunken American Bison leather in a rich walnut color while the straps, handle and trim parts are cut from stout 10oz. Horween Latigo leather for durability and limited stretch. Coronado Leather's signature American Bison Leather is tanned in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The rich and bold grain is naturally enhanced during a unique tanning process that shrinks the hides. The leather becomes slightly stiff initially, with a beautiful color pull-up that creates an almost two-tone effect. Natural grain variations and scarring is more apparent in Bison leather, but this lends itself to the unique character of the skins.
Designed to carry your full mobile office, or enough room to pack for a weekend away. Made with three full-size outside pockets and multiple internal pockets, including a key-locking CCW compartment. All skillfully designed and crafted in Coronado Leather's San Diego, California leather shop.
. P l e a s e . N o t e .
The American Bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Bison wrapped top carry handle.
- Two interior zipper pockets for storage.
- Spacious main compartment.
- Interior sheath with snap closure for laptop or documents.
- Meticulous diamond quilt design on rear with added foam for impact reduction.
- Three exterior leather-lined pockets for easy access to necessities.
- Adjustable snap-top for expanded carry.
- Adjustable Horween latigo shoulder straps, wrapped with bison and canvas.
- Key-locking CCW zipper pocket, ballistic Nylon lined.
- Universal elastic/nylon holster included.
. D e t a i l s .
- Dimensions: 12” x 16” x 6”.
- CCW Dimensions: 9" x 9".
- CCW Opening: 9".
- Handmade In USA.
. M a t e r i a l s .
- Leather: US Tanned Genuine American Bison Leather (5-6oz).
- Body: 10oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas | Field Tan (Walnut) or Charcoal (Black).
- Handles/Trim: Horween® Latigo Straps, Handles & Trim (8-9oz.).
- Hardware: Solid Brass | Antique (Walnut) or Nickel (Black).
- Zipper: YKK USA #10 | Antique Brass (Walnut) or Matte Nickel (Black).
- Lining: Premium 8oz. Brushed Twill Cotton Lining.
. B i s o n . R e d w o o d . C o l l e c t i o n .
. C o n c e a l e d . C a r r y . C C W .
As one of the pioneers in concealed-carry handbags during the 1980’s, Coronado Leather learned by experience, customer interaction and feedback, how to design and build a CCW handbag with style, function and durability. Each bag noted CCW, includes a signature key-locking concealment pocket and universal retention strap. Openings are ensured to be large enough to safely & comfortably draw a compact to medium sized handgun. Coronado Leather's philosophy has always been, design first then incorporate our CCW function into the handbag, staying committed to safety and quality that will last for generations to come.