Coronado Leather Bison Eyeglass Sleeve #657
Handmade bison leather eyeglass case by Coronado Leather, brought to you by Letherwerks.
Stained edges, unlined interior and solid brass hardware combined with American Bison ensure your eyewear is protected in style. The American Bison is a free-range, roaming animal known to fight within their herds. Scarring, natural marks and grain variations are common and prevalent, making each and every hide truly unique.
. F e a t u r e s .
- Securely stores and protects your eyewear.
- Hand-painted and waxed edges.
. D e t a i l s .
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 6".
- Handmade In USA.
. M a t e r i a l s .
- Leather: US Tanned Genuine American Bison Leather (5-6oz).
- Hardware: Solid Brass Rivets| Antique (WN) or Nickel (BK).
- Lining: Backed leather - unlined.
- Embossing: Foil | Gold (WN) or Silver (BK).